As Riverton’s fire official, Unified Fire Authority has again identified all areas east of 1300 W, all creek and canal corridors, and all properties directly adjacent to canal or creek corridors as restricted firework zones.
- All areas east of 1300 W.
- All canal and creek corridors.
- All properties directly adjacent to canal or creek corridors.
Click here to view an interactive map of restricted areas from Unified Fire Authority.
Dates of Legal Discharge
Per state law, dates of legal discharge of fireworks are as follows:
- Saturday, July 2, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday July 3, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Monday, July 4, 11 a.m. – Midnight
- Tuesday, July 5, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Friday, July 22, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday, July 24, 11 a.m. – Midnight
- Monday, July 25, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Violators of firework restrictions may be charged with a Class B Misdemeanor. To report non-emergency violations, you can call UFA & RPD Dispatch at 801-840-4000.
Community Firework Show
Click here for information on the free community firework show held during Riverton Town Days.