Riverton City and the South Valley Chamber are pleased to sponsor the Riverton Peak Awards to recognize outstanding businesses and individuals for their success in business and contributions to the community.
2020 Peak Award Winners
- Large Business of the Year | CenterCal Properties, LLC
- Small Business of the Year | SEO Werkz
- Business Man of the Year | Todd Neubert, Administrator, Intermountain Riverton Hospital
- Business Woman of the Year | Juliana Martin, Owner & Operator, West Point Ballet
- Mayor’s Service Award | Pam Henderson
- Excellence in Public Safety Award | Officer Tanner Grow, Riverton Police Department
- Outstanding City Employee Award | Trace Robinson, Public Works Director & City Engineer
View 2020 Award Winner Bios
Nominations will be accepted in January 2021 for the business awards listed above.
Questions? Contact Casey Saxton at firstname.lastname@example.org.