(dance studios, salons, spas, instructional classes, etc.)
- Conditional Use Permit. Apply for a Conditional Use Permit from the Riverton City Planning Department. They have a packet and a checklist of requirements. One-time application fee required.
- State Business Registration. Apply with the Utah Department of Commerce for business name registration. To apply, click here. Fee required.
- State Heath Inspection. Required if food is being served or nails/hair are being done. Fee required. For food related inspection requests, call 385-468-3845. For nails/hair inspection requests, call 385-468-3835.
- Riverton City Business License. Apply for a Riverton City business license. No fee required.
- Riverton City Building Inspection. $47 fee required. Building Department will collect fee & schedule inspection.
- Fire Department Inspection. No fee required. Business license clerk will order this inspection.
* It is applicant’s responsibility to provide items 2 & 3 when presenting completed business license application. Fee for item 5 will be collected when business license application is turned in. All licenses will be issued only after final fire and building inspections are complete.