Rules & Participation Information
- Entry is limited to Riverton residents / homes.
- All city ordinances, including the noise ordinance, must be followed.
- Entries must be received by Wednesday, October 21 at the latest.
- At least one photo of your house/yard must be submitted with the entry form. Riverton City reserves the right to use submitted photos in marketing materials.
- Judges will drive by entered houses on October 22-25, so be sure your display is looking its best.
- Winners will be announced October 26-27.
- Entry addresses (not names) will be published on a map to allow community members to locate and drive by houses that are decorated for Halloween.
- A yard sign will be provided to each winner to display in their yard.
- Winners must submit a W-9 (which we can provide to you) to Riverton City in order for checks to be processed.
Three winners will be selected out of contest entries, including:
- 1st Place - $200
- 2nd Place - $100
- 3rd Place - $50
To enter, please completely fill out and submit the form below between Wednesday, October 7 and Wednesday, October 21.