Rules & Participation Information
- Entry is limited to Riverton residents / homes.
- All city ordinances, including the noise ordinance, must be followed.
- Entries must be received by Wednesday, October 21 at the latest.
- At least one photo of your house/yard must be submitted with the entry form. Riverton City reserves the right to use submitted photos in marketing materials.
- Judges will drive by entered houses on October 22-25, so be sure your display is looking its best.
- Winners will be announced October 26-27.
- Entry addresses will be published on a map to allow community members to locate and drive by houses that are decorated for Halloween.
- A yard sign will be provided to each winner to display in their yard.
- Winners must submit a W-9 (which we can provide to you) to Riverton City in order for checks to be processed.
Three winners will be selected out of contest entries:
- 1st Place - $200 - Karen Christensen
- 2nd Place - $100 - Dave Miles
- 3rd Place - $50 - Dellany Higby
Submissions will be placed on this map on October 27 to allow families to easily locate contest entries and drive by to see the Halloween decorations if they'd like to.
How to Enter
To enter, please completely fill out and submit the form below. Entries must be received by Wednesday, October 21 at the latest.