Riverton City Hall, Room 105
12830 S Redwood Road
Riverton, Utah 84065
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed weekends and major holidays.
Division Mission Statement
The Engineering Division's mission is to provide the highest quality of service to our community by:
- Maintaining public safety as our top priority;
- Performing all work with the highest moral ethics;
- Protecting our environment;
- Providing prompt, courteous and respectful communications;
- Using the most current and up-to-date engineering practices and tools;
- Providing the best engineering support possible for other city departments;
- Always striving to improve all attributes needed to provide the highest quality of service.
The City Engineer and staff cannot provide engineering advice to residents on personal engineering matters. The City Engineer provides engineering advice to only the City’s elected and appointed officials. Private engineering matters must be handled by engineers retained by the person seeking engineering advice.