The Miss Riverton Scholarship Competition is open to young women age 17-23 who are Riverton residents. The competition is held in the spring of each. The competition process teaches young women valuable life skills such as public speaking, vocabulary, poise, strength, knowledge and voice in political and current events, and helps each candidate discover her core values. At the end of the competition, a new Miss Riverton is crowned, along with 1st and 2nd attendants.
- Miss Riverton, $2000
- Attendants, $500
- Must live in or have primary residency in Riverton, Utah.
- Must be a young woman age 17-23 years old.
- Must be a high school graduate or must be entering her senior year of high school in the fall of the current pageant year.
- Has never been married.
- Has never been pregnant or the parent of an adoptive child.
- Has never been convicted of any crime and has no pending criminal charges.
- Has never been engaged in any activity, which is or could be characterized as dishonest, immoral, immodest, indecent or in bad taste.
- Talent Presentation (90 seconds)
- Evening Gown
- On-Stage Question
Those who would are interested in participating must fill out and submit the form below to express interest. All interested in participating must attend the Orientation Meeting.
Required Dates - 2020
The 2020 Miss Riverton Scholarship Competition has been POSTPONED.
Participants in the Miss Riverton Scholarship Competition must be in attendance at all of the following meetings which are all held at the Sandra N. Lloyd Community Center in Riverton:
- Saturday, April 4, 8-9 a.m.
- Saturday, April 11, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Saturday, April 25, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Saturday, May 2, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6, 5-9 p.m.
- Thursday, May 7, 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, May 8, 5-9 p.m.
- Saturday, May 7, All Day - POSTPONED
- Competition begins at 7 p.m.
Participant Sign Up Form
By submitting the form below, you are expressing interest in participating in the Miss Riverton Scholarship Competition and agree to attend the Orientation Meeting on Saturday, April 4 from 8-9 a.m. at the Sandra N. Lloyd Community Center to learn more specifics about the competition and to pick up participation contracts.