Special event permits are required for vendors, organizations, or any individuals who would like to host a non city-sponsored event at a Riverton City park or facility. To help ensure your successful event, please complete the application at the link below and return it to the Parks & Recreation Department at Riverton City Hall at 12830 S Redwood Road in Riverton or email it to Sheril Garn at sgarn@rivertonutah.gov.

Subscribe to
Email Notifications
Sign Up for
Text Message Alerts
Download the
Riverton Connect App