Friday Fun Nights in Riverton are a blast! With several events all happening at beautiful Riverton City Park, bring the family for a casual night out. Food trucks, summer market vendors and games are open from 5-8:30 p.m. The outdoor movie begins at dusk. There are also three playgrounds at the park as well as a splash pad. The splash pad closes at 7 p.m.
When: Friday Nights, July 16 - August 27, 2021
Times: 5-8:30 p.m. (movies begin at dusk)
Where: Riverton City Park, 1452 W 12600 S, Riverton Utah 84065 | MAP IT
|Join our 2021 Friday Fun Nights Facebook event!|
Food trucks are normally different each week, so be sure to stop by more than once this summer! Food trucks are sent by The Food Truck League. Food trucks at Friday Fun Nights are normally posted on The Food Truck League website and in advance. Food trucks are open from 5-8:30 p.m.
Local craft and specialty vendors sell a variety of goods at the summer market at Friday Fun Nights! Come browse what's available and support our local businesses. The summer market is open from 5-8:30 p.m.
Vendor Opportunities - Vendor Applications are Closed
Interested in being a vendor at Friday Fun Nights? Please fill out a vendor application at the button below. Contact Vicki Wartman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Casual entertainment is provided, when possible, at Friday Fun Nights. Grab some food and come listen to some local entertainment. Here's the lineup for 2021:
- July 16 - Valaura Arnold Voice Studio, 5:30-7 p.m.
- July 16 – Riverton Jazz Band, 7-8:30 p.m.
- July 23 - The Blue Roots, 5-6 p.m.
- July 23 – Relativity, 6-8:30 p.m.
- July 30 – Goodnight Richard, 6-8:30 p.m.
- August 6 – Waiting for James, 5-6:30 p.m.
- August 6 – Bored Shorts, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- August 6 – Lil Feathers, 7:30-8 p.m.
- August 13 – Sean’s Garage, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- August 20 – Bluegrass Thunder, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- August 27 – CityJazz Big Band, 6-8 p.m.
- August 27 – Enny 1, 8-9 p.m.
Movies in the Park
All movies in the park begin at dusk, weather permitting. Movies are free to watch and all are welcome! Come a little early and grab some food to eat as you watch. Movies begin at dusk. Be sure to bring your own blankets or lawn chairs to sit on.
- July 16 – Aladdin
- July 23 – Raya & The Last Dragon
- July 30 – Tom & Jerry
- August 6 – The War with Grandpa
- August 13 – Hook
- August 20 – Onward
- August 27 – The Addams Family
Special thanks to our event sponsors! Please consider supporting these businesses who support our community.