About the Program
Have you ever wanted to start running, but just aren’t sure how? Join us for a Couch to 5K program to gradually build up your running ability in just eight weeks. This program is for people looking for a structured introduction to running with support along the way. You will start off by alternating walking and running to build your strength. There are also light strengthening exercises and stretching. There are also light strengthening exercises and stretching. Workouts will take place three times per week with one coach-led workout per week on Mondays.
The program includes the following:
- 8 weeks of running programming (3 times per week - 1 coach-led, 2 on your own)
- Workout schedule and tips between workouts
- Weekly newsletter
- Free entry in the 4Life 5K on March 25, 2023, with a race t-shirt
- Support, accountability and coaching
- 1 30-minute coaching session during the 8-week program with a coach
January 30 - March 25, 2023
Coach-Led Workout Time Options
Morning Option: Mondays, 10:30 a.m.
Evening Option: Mondays, 5:30 p.m.
Coach-Led Workout Location
Riverton City Park - just south of the Old Dome Meeting Hall
1452 W 12600 S
Riverton, Utah 84065
$30 per person
Sunday, January 29, 2023