To make a claim against the City of Riverton for personal injury or property damage, you are required to comply with the provisions of the Governmental Immunity Act of Utah, Code Ann. § 63G-7-101, et. seq

If you would like to file a claim with the City of Riverton, please contact the City’s Risk Manager. 

Aubrey Pollino
Risk Manager

Subscribe to
Email Notifications
Sign Up for
Text Message Alerts
Download the
Riverton Connect App