The Riverton Town Days Parade is one of the largest and best local parades in Utah, drawing many thousand spectators each year! We've got 95 entries ranging from marching bands and local businesses, to dance teams and political candidates.
When: Monday, July 3, 2023
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Cost: FREE to watch
Location: Riverton, Utah | View Route Map
Parade Entry Details & Application
Businesses and organizations who would like to place an entry in the Riverton Town Days parade must fill out an application, and agree to the Parade Entry Rules & Conditions, which can be accessed at the button below.
Space is limited and given on a first come, first served basis, so get your application in early.
Spectator Rules & Information
- Stay behind the double white line at all times.
- Parents: Please keep your children out of the road and behind the double white line at all times.
- Be polite to other spectators. We have to fit a lot of people along the route, so please be kind.
- Do not park in front of fire hydrants or block other people's driveways when parking.
- Come early to find parking and find a space along the route to watch.
- Please do not set up chairs or watch the parade from the church property at 1930 W 13400 S. This is the entry staging area. Parking is closed to spectators. You will have a more enjoyable experience if you watch elsewhere.
Traffic will be impacted on 13400 S, 2700 W and 12600 S from approximately 6-9 p.m. on the day of the parade. Those not attending the parade are advised to use alternative routes during that time.
The Riverton Town Days Parade begins at 1930 W on 13400 S, then moves west and turns right on 2700 W, then moves north to end at Southland Elementary School.
Click here to view larger map.
Parade Grand Marshal Nominations
Residents are encouraged to submit nominations for the Riverton Town Days Grand Marshal. Selection will be based on contributions to quality of life in Riverton, humanitarianism, personal achievement, etc. The deadline to submit a nomination is April 30, 2023.
Recreation & Events Department