The Riverton Town Days Rodeo has a reputation for being one of the best local rodeos around! Drawing thousands of spectators, the flag skydivers and the “cash cow” events for kids are local hits. Tickets sell fast, so make sure to buy your tickets early!
|Join the 2022 Riverton Rodeo Facebook Event!|
Riverton Town Days Rodeo
When: Friday, June 24 & Saturday, June 25, 2022
Where: Riverton Rodeo Arena, 12800 S 1300 W, Riverton, Utah 84065 | MAP IT
Time: 8 p.m. (Gates open at 6:30 p.m. Skydivers drop as early as 7:30 p.m.)
Ticket Sales Begin: June 1, 2022
Online Ticket Cost: $10 + $1.89 Processing Fee **There will be no ticket sales at the gate.**
Free admission for children 3 years old and younger - no ticket required.
Outside Food & Drinks: Attendees are not allowed to bring outside food or drinks into the rodeo arena, except for water. Water is encouraged since the weather will probably be hot! No alcohol allowed.
National Anthem: The National Anthem will be proudly sung by Kate Carney on June 24 and Jacie Nelson on June 25.
The Riverton Rodeo is run through the Rocky Mountain Professional Rodeo Association (RMPRA). For membership and rodeo participation information, click here.
- Ay Chato
- Calico Concessions
- Dippin Dots
- Expo Foods
- Kona Ice
- Lemon Shaker
- Lollipuff Gourmet Cotton Candy
- Riverton Rough Riders
- The Pizza Bus
- The Scoop
- Western Country
- Wind River Concessions
- Hidden Treasures
- Medalist Feed
Special Thanks to Our Rodeo Sponsors!
Please thank these businesses for their support of the Riverton Town Days Rodeo by supporting them where you can!
Premier Chute Sponsors
- Bank of the West
- Expert Auto Glass
- Farmers Insurance - Greg Allen Agency
- Staker Parson Materials & Construction, A CRH Company
Individual Event Sponsors
- Bareback: Comfort Pros Heating and Air
- Breakaway: Complete Services
- Saddle Bronc: The HITFIT Gym
- Tie-Down Roping: Newman Construction
- Steer Wrestling: Cannon Excavating
- Barrel Racing: Arctic Circle
- Team Roping: Riverton Hardware
- Bull Riding: Rentmeister & Associates, Inc. - American Family Insurance
- Cash Cow: Altabank
- Itty Bitty Cow Chase: Utah Land Group