Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at Riverton Town Days 2020, the largest community event in Riverton, Utah! Please review the dates and information and submit the application below to be considered. Vendor applications are due by Monday, August 10. Space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
Friday – September 11, 2020
Saturday – September 12, 2020
Riverton Town Days
Friday – September 18, 2020
Saturday – September 19, 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Submission of this application does not guarantee booth space at Riverton Town Days. Your application will be reviewed by city staff once submitted.
- Riverton City reserves the right to determine both event vendors and booth locations.
- Standard booth space is 10ft x 10ft. An additional fee will be applied if more space requested. No shades, chairs, or tables will be provided. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A deposit will be required within 1 week of application approval.
- Booth space must be paid in full at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Deposit Refunds: $50 refunds will be issued 1-2 weeks after Riverton Town Days, with a final booth cleanliness inspection conducted after departure.
- Approved vendors will need to sign and submit a participation agreement prior to the event.
- Riverton City reserves the right to communicate with applicants by email, mail, phone and text.
Riverton Businesses / Organizations
- Farmers, packaged foods, snacks, artisans, hand-made crafts, non-profits, & youth vendors: $75
- Required $25 donation of in-kind product from booth goods, or $25 gift card (donations will be used for prizes throughout the day). A refundable deposit of $50 required upon application approval.
- Importers/distributors/retail, commercial/informational/campaign: $100
- Required $50 gift card donation (donations will be used for prizes throughout the day). A refundable deposit of $50 required upon application approval.
- On-Site Food Vendor: $100
- Required $100 per space with a $50 refundable deposit required upon application approval.
Non-Riverton Businesses / Organizations
- Packaged food, snacks, artisan/handmade crafts, non-profits, importer/distributor/retail, commercial/informational, campaign, and youth vendor: $150
- $150 for a 10ft x 10ft booth space, this includes a $50 refundable deposit required to submit application.
- On-Site Food Vendor: $200
- $200 required per space, this amount includes a $50 refundable deposit required to submit application.