Riverton Rodeo - Vendors Full
Friday, June 25, 2021
Saturday, June 26, 2021
Riverton Town Days
Friday, July 2, 2021
Saturday, July 3, 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Submission of this application does not guarantee booth space at Riverton Town Days and/or Rodeo. Your application will be vetted by a Riverton City jury committee once submitted.
- Riverton City reserves the right to determine both event vendors and booth locations.
- Riverton City reserves the right to limit the number of similar or identical vendors.
- Standard booth space is 10ft x 10ft. An additional fee will be applied if more space is needed. No shades, chairs, or tables will be provided. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A deposit will be required within 1 week of application approval.
- Booth space must be paid in full at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Deposit Refunds: $50 refunds will be issued 1-2 weeks after Riverton Town Days, with a final booth cleanliness inspection conducted after departure.
- Approved vendors will need to sign and submit a participation agreement prior to the event.
- No buskers or hawkers without written prior approval.
- Riverton City reserves the right to communicate with applicants by email, mail, phone and text.
- On Site Food Vendors: $200
- Non-Food Vendors: $100
- Non-Profit Organizations: $25 (informational booth only)
- Electricity Connection: $25 - Power is 110V and only one plug can be used. It is the vendor's responsibility to provide all cords (100 foot cord recommended).